Video: Nakuru Senator Susan Kihika picks David Kones as running mate
By The Standard
| May 16th 2022 | 1 min read
Nakuru Senator Susan Kihika has named David Kones as her running mate in her gubernatorial bid.
Kones is a professional teacher and a cleric from Kuresoi South.
Crisis as nearly half of NSSF staff to retire
- EPZA to establish special economic processing zone in Voi town
- Kenya, UK business lobby sign deal to fight corruption
- Jambojet CEO on how Covid saw airlines derisk business
- Auditors say regulation of Saccos has helped tame cyber crime
- NBK, Kodris Africa ink deal to ease payments