President Uhuru assents to the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021
By PSCU | April 30th 2021
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Friday assented to the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021.
The signing of the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021 into law by President Kenyatta paves the way for the enactment of the County Allocation of Revenue Bill, 2021 and the Appropriation Act, 2021/22.
Present at State House, Nairobi during the signing ceremony were Speaker of the National Assembly Justin Muturi, his Senate counterpart Ken Lusaka, Head of Public Service Dr Joseph Kinyua and Treasury CS Ukur Yatani.
Others were Attorney General Kihara Kariuki, House Majority Leaders Samuel Poghisio (Senate) and Amos Kimunya (National Assembly), Clerks of the two houses Michael Sialai (National Assembly) and Jeremiah Nyegenye (Senate) as well as State House Deputy Chief of Staff Njee Muturi.
The suitor who wants to build an airport at Mumias Sugar
- CS Mucheru urges public institutions to embrace digitisation to boost service delivery
- Local tourism boosts airlines amid Covid-19 travel hiccups
- Kenya needs policies that boost value-addition in manufacturing
By Rajul Malde
- Pangani affordable housing project to be ready next year
- Is cash in the bank a wise retirement plan?