President Uhuru assents to the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021
| Apr 30th 2021 | 1 min read
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Friday assented to the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021.
The signing of the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021 into law by President Kenyatta paves the way for the enactment of the County Allocation of Revenue Bill, 2021 and the Appropriation Act, 2021/22.
Present at State House, Nairobi during the signing ceremony were Speaker of the National Assembly Justin Muturi, his Senate counterpart Ken Lusaka, Head of Public Service Dr Joseph Kinyua and Treasury CS Ukur Yatani.
Others were Attorney General Kihara Kariuki, House Majority Leaders Samuel Poghisio (Senate) and Amos Kimunya (National Assembly), Clerks of the two houses Michael Sialai (National Assembly) and Jeremiah Nyegenye (Senate) as well as State House Deputy Chief of Staff Njee Muturi.
Kenya Power names new interim managing director
- Curtains fall on one of East Africa's oldest fast food restaurants
- The making of a Sh2b healthcare start-up
- Safaricom senior officer Kris Senanu quits telco
By Betty Njeru
- Managing Gen Z at the workplace
By Tony Mbaya
- Nyeri hoteliers face lean times as iconic White Rhino faces auction