Bank of Kigali's $67.5 million cash call gets 108 percent subscription rate
By Reuters | November 23rd 2018
KIGALI- Rwanda’s Bank of Kigali said on Friday its 60 billion francs ($67.50 million) rights issue was 108 percent subscribed.
The lender, which is Rwanda’s biggest by assets, offered one new share for every three held, issuing a total of 222.22 million shares, which will be listed domestically and on the Nairobi bourse.
Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
- Gideon and ICT committee laud Konza City's project progress
- Court bars CBK's migration of banks to foreign payment firm
- Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
- KQ gets nod to evict rival airline 748 from JKIA property
- Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall