Sleuths probe KRA man's Sh1b property following lifestyle audit
By Grapevine | August 17th 2018
NAIROBI, KENYA: A top official at the Kenya Revenue Authority is in panic following the ongoing lifestyle audit and investigations by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
The man is said to have acquired a building in Nairobi's Upper Hill valued at over Sh1 billion but suspects someone has already tracked the transaction.
He was overheard telling his peers that an attempt to transfer the property to third parties hit a snag after it was revealed the detectives had already obtained the details.
Ghostly luxury apartment, ownership of Yaya Centre dog Nicholas Biwott in death
- Revealed: Number of Kenyans with a net worth of at least Sh560m
- Outages only tell half the story of rot at Kenya Power
By XN Iraki
- Banking 101: How Merali schooled teachers with crafty Spire Bank deal
- Boost for traders as SGR-metre rail start operations
- More firms join insurance hall of shame