Trust Bank customers to access deposits from March 5
By Fredrick Obura | February 21st 2018
NAIROBI, KENYA: Trust Bank creditors and depositors to start receiving 7th payment of their money starting March 5, Kenya Depositors Insurance Corporation (KDIC) has said.
In a statement, KDIC said all payments shall be made through Electronic Funds Transfer and shall be distributed on a pro-rat basis upto a maximum of Sh100,000 plus 21 percent of the remaining balance, if any.
“The claimants who have not provided their current bank account details should furnish liquidation agent with the same at KDIC offices between 8.15am and 5.00pm from Monday to Friday,” reads the notice signed L. Nabori liquidation agent.
Construction of Sh20b housing project kicks off in Athi River
- Digitisation key in unlocking banks’ potential
By Kendi Ntwiga
- Kenya leads peers in water supply and sanitation inequalities
- Tying varsity funding to graduate jobs bold step
By XN Iraki
- What HR can do as burnout drives workers to 'The Great Resignation'
By Samuel Njogu
- Kenya races ahead of peers in sovereign wealth fund set up