Nakumatt opens 53rd outlet at the Garden City Mall
By Andrew Makari Watila | June 2nd 2015
Regional retailer Nakumatt Holdings has opened the doors to its 53rd outlet in East Africa at the new Garden City Mall.
The opening of the new store is part of Nakumatt's ongoing effort to expand its regional footprint with a mix of urban and upcountry branches ahead of the Nakumatt Westgate hypermarket reopening in mid-July.
The retailer has also lined up a variety of bargain discounts on special offer, dubbed the 'Super Deals on the Super Highway', running for the next two weeks at the Nakumatt Garden City and Nakumatt Thika Road Mall stores.
Nakumatt Holdings Managing Director Atul Shah said the Garden City outlet has been designed to provide a holistic 'under one roof' shopping experience, adding that the store features a range of energy efficient retail fit outs such as freezers and chillers as the firm moves to manage its energy consumption rates.
Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
- Gideon and ICT committee laud Konza City's project progress
- Court bars CBK's migration of banks to foreign payment firm
- Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
- KQ gets nod to evict rival airline 748 from JKIA property
- Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall