Ezekiel Mutua lands MCSK top job
By Elvince Joshua
| Mar 28th 2022 | 1 min read
Ezekiel Mutua, the immediate former CEO of the Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB), has landed a new job, barely six months after he exited the film agency.
Mutua was replaced at the KFCB by Christopher Wambua as the acting CEO on August 7, 2021.
Mutua now succeeds Milcah Kulati as the CEO of the Music Copyright Society of Kenya (MCSK).
“The Board of Directors of the Music Copyright Society of Kenya (MCSK) is pleased to announce the appointment of Ezekiel Mutua as its Chief Executive Officer, effective Friday, March 25, 2022,” reads a statement by the MCSK Board chairperson Lazarus Muli.
Muli said Mutua emerged the best among the candidates interviewed for the MCSK top job.
Crisis as nearly half of NSSF staff to retire
- EPZA to establish special economic processing zone in Voi town
- Kenya, UK business lobby sign deal to fight corruption
- Jambojet CEO on how Covid saw airlines derisk business
- Auditors say regulation of Saccos has helped tame cyber crime
- NBK, Kodris Africa ink deal to ease payments