Second grenade detonated in Kiambu
By George Njunge
| May 20th 2022 | 1 min read
Another grenade was yesterday found in Ndeiya, Kiambu County, a few weeks after a similar one was was discovered in the same area.
A quarry worker stumbled on some metallic object in Boma area.
The man rushed to the village and informed area sub chief James Mwaura.
Mwaura recognised the device as a grenade, similar to another one detonated in the area on April 27.
Mwaura then informed his seniors who alerted the bomb disposal unit at the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, which carefully uprooted the 60MM rocket-propelled grenade that was left behind during the colonial era and later detonated it.
Keroche woes: Tabitha Karanja failed to file tax returns for eight years, KRA states
- Kenya tops in enlisting more women in the maritime sector
- Battle for control of South Sudan cargo at Port of Mombasa rages
By Patrick Beja
- Maria Bianchi splashes to victory at national gala
- Why Nakuru is most preferred trade hub
- At least 17 bodies found in South African night club