Toyota unveils 6th generation Hiace, ‘New Shark’
By Joseph Kipsang
| May 27th 2017 | 1 min read
Training for drivers.
Toyota Hiace Project Manager Mr Benjamin Koyier takes officials from various Matatu Saccos through some of the features of the new 14-seater “New Shark” Toyota Hiace during a customer event at Midland Hotel in Nakuru on May 23, 2017.
The firm said 6th generation Hiace is spacious and fuel-efficient.
Toyota Kenya said it has started training shuttle drivers to help maximise their profits and enhance road safety.
Applications open for Google startups funding
- How the handout economy is fueling Kenya's inflation
By XN Iraki
- Obinna Ukwuani: The techie behind top African bank's digital drive
- KCB plays it safe, picks insider Paul Russo to succeed Oigara
- Tea production drop by 31m kilos in a year
By Nikko Tanui
- Bamburi, IFC to boost procurement opportunities for women