Samsung adds new features to Galaxy Tab
By Maina Mwangi | March 2nd 2017
Samsung Electronics East Africa has incorporated the highly acclaimed stylus pen features to the Galaxy Tab. The Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with stylus pen is now available in Samsung Experience stores,
Fone Xpress outlets and authorised dealers countrywide. The new feature, the firm said, provides users with enhanced productivity and the potential to be more creative with their tablet.
“With an embedded S pen, consumers can discover more ways to express themselves and unlock their personal and even business productivity while on the move. They can write notes, draw or sketch and edit with precision.
They can even annotate documents and take notes on screenshots or even create GIFs (short animation of a video) by simply using the S pen to draw around a preferred area of a video as it plays,” said Samsung Electronics East Africa Managing Director Jung Hyun Park in a statement.
End of an era as Double M buses face auctioneer's hammer
- Cash-strapped Kenyans getting nutritious relief from matumbo
- Banks on the spot over erroneous CRB listings
By Peter Theuri
- Power plays and politics: The toxic mix fuelling Kenya Power woes
- Why reviving debt-ridden Uchumi and Mumias Sugar remains a tall order
- Court ruling on income tax to hurt KRA’s target