Resolution Health Insurance opens new Kitengela branch
By Maina Mwangi | March 2nd 2017
Resolution Insurance has opened a new branch in Kitengela, Kajiado County, as it looks to increase its footprint in the country.
Resolution Insurance Kenya Managing Director Alice Mwai said the move is also aimed at bringing insurance solutions closer to customers.
She said the firm targets to increase its market share in a bid to net more prospective customers who are currently out of the insurance grid.
“Besides entrenching insurance services in this county, we are also creating employment opportunities both directly and indirectly. We are here to complement the county government’s efforts to grow Kajiado County’s economy,” said Ms Mwai.
She said the opening of the new branch comes at an opportune time as the firm seeks to identify with the dynamic market needs across the country and create employment.
Troubled Nakumatt sued by its lawyer over Sh126 million legal fee
- Co-op CEO feted for dividend payment, retaining workers
- Nowhere to go as lenders shun State entities over loan defaults
- KTDA releases Sh21 billion tea bonuses to farmers
By Betty Njeru
- Foreigners halt KCB stake sale as NSE prices steady
- Konza deal with NSE opens doors to new tech startups