Two Rivers Mall set to raise the bar as it opens
By James Wanzala | February 14th 2017
The much-anticipated Two Rivers Mall will finally open its doors to the public today. Set on 11 acres with 67,000 square metres of gross lettable area, the mall is the largest in sub-Saharan Africa outside of South Africa, with almost 200 stores.
The mall boasts a diverse mix of both international and local brands, including global fashion retailer LC Waikiki, Swarovski and Platform, whose merchandise include brands such as Zara, Attibassi Coffee and Magic Planet, a leading indoor entertainment provider.
Two Rivers is also home to new local brands such as Nove Coffee Roasters and The Designer Studio. The offering also includes established local brands such as Chandarana FoodPlus as well as a dedicated banking hall. —James Wanzala
Workers tap Sh44b salary advances from Co-op Bank
- Nairobi: The city in water
By Peter Theuri
- Property boom as the Nairobi Expressway nears completion
- Business leaders seek closer Kenya-DRC trade ties
- KQ boss Allan Kilavuka: Pilots to wait longer for full salaries
- How to survive your first year in business