Scangroup rebrands to WPP Scangroup
By Standard Reporter and Reuters | June 18th 2015
Listed marketing services group, Scangroup Limited, has changed its name to WPP Scangroup Limited to reflect its majority shareholder.
WPP, the largest advertising company in the world, owns 50.1 per cent stake in Scangroup. Announcing the change of name, the chief executive of WPP Scangroup, Bharat Thakrar, said the change of name signifies that WPP Scangroup and WPP plc are now fully together.
“The synergy from the coming together of these two firms will transform the future of marketing communications across the continent. This is aptly captured by the famous African proverb that says: ‘If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together,’” Mr Thakrar said.
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Cuba’s Raul Castro leaves political stage after decades
- Burial of State officer delayed
By James Omoro