KBL launches new Kenya cane pineapple spirit
By Kamau Maichuhie | December 17th 2018
Kenya Breweries Ltd (KBL) has launched a variant of Kenya Cane popularly known as KC as the firm seeks to increase its market share in the spirits market as well as up the revenue stream.
Kenya Cane Pineapple will join an established list of other variants, among them KC Smooth, KC Coconut, and KC Citrus.
KBL Senior Innovations Manager Victor Kagema said they were continuously introducing new flavours in response to varied consumer tastes and preferences.
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- Southern Bypass crash: Ngugi, a man of the people
By Mate Tongola