KBL launches new Kenya cane pineapple spirit
By Kamau Maichuhie | December 17th 2018
Kenya Breweries Ltd (KBL) has launched a variant of Kenya Cane popularly known as KC as the firm seeks to increase its market share in the spirits market as well as up the revenue stream.
Kenya Cane Pineapple will join an established list of other variants, among them KC Smooth, KC Coconut, and KC Citrus.
KBL Senior Innovations Manager Victor Kagema said they were continuously introducing new flavours in response to varied consumer tastes and preferences.
CAS positions not recognised by law: High Court
- Another Kiambu woman allegedly killed by lover
- Catholic priests among those arrested in Homa Bay for flouting Covid-19 rules
By James Omoro
- Ruto’s mumbo-jumbo on economy exposed ruling elite as out of touch
- Spurned man splits throat in public
- Man returns after 14 years to deal with news of his death