Pinnacle tower set to be rivaled by a new 61 storey building in Watamu; the Palm Exotica
HOME & AWAY
By David Mwitari | September 20th 2018
Watamu beach, in Malindi will host the tallest skyscraper in Africa once Palm Exotjca, 61-storey building, is completed.
The building’s developers are investors from New York, South Africa and Italian billionaire Franco Rosco.
Towering at a height of 370 metres, the tower will add to the coastal town’s clout as a luxury tourism hub. Designed by Italian architect Lorenzo Pagnini, the Palm Exotjca will be a mixed use development.
The architectural design borrows from simple traditionally crafted art pieces of Kenya’s rich culture from the coast.
Minor dies after being hit over Sh10
By Anne Atieno
- MPs link Murathe to supplies firm that bagged Sh4b Kemsa deal
By Brian Otieno
- How ex-school head Jane Muthoni planned husband’s murder
- 71-year-old man admits to raping woman
- The goodies Uhuru has in his bag from the DR Congo
- Gunmen shoot three people dead in vehicle