Supreme Petition: List of data Nasa to access from Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission servers
- Log in trail of users and equipments into the IEBC servers
- Log in trail of users and equipments into Kenya Integrated Elections Management System (KIEMS) data base management system
- Administrative access log into IEBC public portal between August 5-to date
- Certified copies of the original forms 34a 34b 34 c prepared at and obtained from the polling stations by the presiding officers and used to generate final tally of presidential election
- Forms 34a 34b 34 c from all the 40,800 polling stations
- Scanned and transmitted copies of forms 34a, 34b
- Firewalls without disclosure of software version, password policy
- Password metrix
- Certified copies of certificate of penetration test conducted on IEBC election technology system prior to and during 2017 election. This will include certified copies of all reports prepared and certified copies of certificates by professionals.
- Specific GPRS location of each Kenya Integrated Elections Management System (KIEMS) kit used during election between 5-11 August 2017
- Certified list of all Kenya Integrated Elections Management System kit procured but not used and or deployed during the election.
- Polling stations for each Kenya Integrated Elections Management System kit used and or deployed during the elections.
We are undertaking a survey to help us improve our content for you. This will only take 1 minute of your time, please give us your feedback by clicking HERE. All responses will be confidential.