Carbacid and Aksaya offer to acquire BOC Kenya shares opens
By Correspondent | March 1st 2021
The consortium of Carbacid Investments bidding to acquire shares of BOC Kenya has expressed optimism it will attain high acceptance at the close of the 30-day offer on April 6, 2021.
The joint bid to acquire up to 100 per cent of BOC Kenya shares has secured the support of BOC Holdings UK, which has a 65.38 per cent stake in the firm. Carbacid Investments Chairman Dennis Awori said they are eyeing high acceptance from minority shareholders.
The offer is priced at Sh63.50 per share.
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Why Experts have beef with supermarket meat
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- BBI team mulls July referendum