Programming rules set for review
By Frankline Sunday | November 24th 2018
Broadcasters and content creators could soon be subjected to new regulations.
Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) earlier this week said the current Programming Code developed and published almost three years ago requires an overhaul to adapt to the changing market.
CA Director-General Francis Wangusi said the review is in line with the Government’s policy objective of facilitating the development of a responsive and responsible broadcast industry.
“This in order to enhance the regulatory environment,” said Mr Wangusi at a meeting with broadcasters in Nairobi.
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya