Plan to set up hate speech courts offers new legal food for thought
CJ Martha Koome was quoted by the media saying the Judiciary will set up specialised courts to deal with hate speech during this election period.
By William Oketch | 1 month ago
Opinion: Disputes settlement tribunal in media industry now set up
This was the swearing into office of the chairperson and members of the Communications and Multimedia Appeals Tribunal (CAMAT) in a ceremony presided over by Deputy Chief Justice and Vice President of the Supreme Court Philomena Mwilu.
William Oketch | 4 years ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller
- Isaac Mwaura reinstated as Nominated Senator
By Betty Njeru
- Education ministry officer creates non-existent school, channels Sh11m to it
By Jael Mboga