Mutunga leaves a shell of a Supreme Court, headless Judiciary
By the end of the day today, the country will not only have a shell of a Supreme Court but also a headless Judiciary.
By Wahome Thuku | 4 years ago
After five years of existence, Supreme Court finds itself at crossroads
Never in its five-year history has the Supreme Court been at a legal crossroads, as it has been in the past three weeks.
Wahome Thuku | 4 years ago
Kenya's PEV victims want Uhuru, Muthaura probed afresh over their role in chaos
The victims also want investigations reopened against former Head of Public Service Francis Muthaura and former Police Commissioner Hussein Ali.
Wahome Thuku | 5 years ago
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Siaya nurse arrested for allegedly defiling minor
- Weatherman: More rains, thunderstorm expected in coming days
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- ODM MPs say Raila's decision on BBI is final