The Church must be the salt and light in these trying times
Millions of Kenyans are poor. But poverty and suffering are not God-ordained. In words of Nelson Mandela, they are man-made and prayers may not help.
By Very Rev Canon Sammy Wainaina | 24 days ago
Provost reflections: What ails Kenya most is lack of integrity
Kenya is not in short supply of leaders, but leadership; a value-based leadership.
Very Rev Canon Sammy Wainaina | 1 month ago
BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Intrigues in Senator Isaac Mwaura's axing from Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- Man charged over false statement to police
- From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- Speaker Lusaka on removed Senator Mwaura’s BBI vote
- Police officers found guilty of manslaughter in City Park killing of woman
By Paul Ogemba