Drivers of private cars pose greatest danger on roads
Most traffic fatalities occur on Saturdays, a new survey on road safety indicates. According to the 2015 Road Status Report released by the National Transport and Safety Authority, 603 people died on Saturdays last year. Another 567 died on Sundays and 465 on Fridays.
By Tony Ngare | 5 years ago
Safety agency must work with all to reduce accidents
Having dispensed off with the festivities, it is time to do some post-mortem on how we fared on the roads in order to help us plan better.
Tony Ngare | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy