Lawyers defend Sh250 million fee for ejecting Pattni out of airports
A group of lawyers that successfully ended controversial businessman Kamlesh Pattniâ€™s exclusive rights to operate duty free shops in all airports in the country two years ago, has come out to clarify Sh290 million fee demand they presented to the Kenya Airports Authority (KAA).
By Standard Writer | 6 years ago
Gallant helpers assist Isiolo mums give life
Accessing maternal and child health services is a mirage in many parts of the country and more so among pastoralist communities however there are gallant health workers in remote areas who use their skills, without demanding commensurate pay, to help bring forth a new life.
- STANDARD WRITER | 8 years ago
Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home
- Shock as children walk in on 'cheating' mum
- Implications of BBI judgment
By Paul Ogemba
- Wilson Sossion's woes in KNUT deepens
- We have no interest in impeaching President Uhuru - UDA allied MPs
By Erick Abuga
- Scores feared dead as floods wreak havoc
- New plot to eat into Raila's Nyanza turf as Ruto's allies dig in
- The silent man; Philip Ochieng, laid to rest