Plot to force poll runoff and push Matiang’i for top seat
Analyst Ngunyi says the strategy is to have a crowded race and deny anyone 50+1 threshold for round one win.
By Sophia Wanuna | 26 days ago
Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
Gitau has perfected the art of stirring up the waters to catch the fish, in the process becoming the most consequential political advisor to Uhuru.
Nzau Musau & Sophia Wanuna | 1 month ago
Chris Kirubi: Let's tap into key investment opportunities and promote local products
Businessman Chris Kirubi speaks to KTN‘s Sophia Wanuna on challenges and triumphs of entrepreneurs and innovators ahead of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit to be attended by US President Barack Obama in Nairobi this month.
Sophia Wanuna | 5 years ago
BBI: Uhuru, Raila back to drawing board
- We have no interest in impeaching President Uhuru - UDA allied MPs
By Erick Abuga
- Wilson Sossion's woes in KNUT deepens
- Scores feared dead as floods wreak havoc
- Public Service Commission Chair Stephen Kirogo is dead
By Betty Njeru
- ODM, UDA protest as police storm Ongwae's home over Bonchari by election
- Justice William Ouko appointed Supreme Court judge
- Youth leaders accuse NMS of harassment after City toilets' closure