Ali Hassan Joho is different : A look into his open defiance towards the president
Just recently when President Uhuru Kenyatta was launching the Buxton Foot Bridge in Mombasa, residents were treated to a political showdown as Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho used his time on the podium to lash out at the president and the entire Jubilee government.
Sibamokey Marwan | 4 years ago
Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Nairobi residents fear as muggers turn city centre into gangsters' paradise
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Before you jet off for that overseas job....
- To break up or not: The big Raila, NASA gamble