Talk to girls about sex to save them from teen pregnancy
While in the countryside a fortnight ago, I spoke with the head teacher of a local primary school about teenage pregnancy.
By Philip Etale | 2 years ago
Schools must respect every students’ worship freedom
The landmark ruling by High Court Judge Justice Isaac Lenaola directing all public secondary schools to exempt students who subscribe to the Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) from weekend classes was not only a constitutional right to the students but also respect to the freedom of worship.
Philip Etale | 7 years ago
Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- BBI promoters say House route the best option
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Kalonzo: Respect court verdict on BBI
- Israel-Gaza fighting enters its second week