Eviction of families was epitome of human rights violation
In the middle of the night 3,500 households were evicted from their homes in Kibos Kisumu by the Kenya Railways Corporation.
By Pauline Vata | 3 months ago
Forced evictions will dent roll-out of noble Big 4 housing plans
It has always been assumed that the right to adequate housing as envisioned in our constitution means that the...
Pauline Vata | 1 year ago
BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Intrigues in Senator Isaac Mwaura's axing from Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- Man charged over false statement to police
- From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- Speaker Lusaka on removed Senator Mwaura’s BBI vote
- Police officers found guilty of manslaughter in City Park killing of woman
By Paul Ogemba