Chief Justice Willy Mutunga was right to say Kenya is a bandit economy
A couple of months ago, Chief Justice Willy Mutunga sensationally claimed that Kenya has become a bandit economy.
By Nelson Guga | 5 years ago
Government must confront ugly side of education system
Last month, US President Barack Obama delivered his final State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress. As expected, President Obama’s speech inspired hope and promise for future generations.
Nelson Guga | 5 years ago
Dealing with clean water provision challenges in Kenya
Megacities in Africa and Asia continue to experience water shortages despite efforts to facilitate access to clean water sources.
Nelson Guga | 2 years ago
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala
- Raila banks on Mau debate to win Maa votes
- Man’s stalled vehicle stolen after stepping out for 30 minutes
By Brian Okoth