Governors' flagship projects that have consumed millions
Kakamega’s Global Tea Factory in Shinyalu was to be built at Sh300 million and has been launched twice, but it is yet to start processing tea.
By Nathan Ochunge and Ignatius Odanga | 11 months ago
Police officers arrested ferrying illicit alcohol in government vehicle
Two police officers were arrested on Sunday together with a businesswoman while transporting illicit drinks.
Nathan Ochunge and Ignatius Odanga | 2 years ago
Millers, traders flock Uganda in search of cheap maize
For every 10 trucks that cross the border into Kenya, at least three are ferrying maize, most of it for millers.
Nathan Ochunge and Ignatius Odanga | 3 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy