Gikuyu Supreme Council of Elders say no to abortion bill
Referred to as Athamaki, the group said the Bill was against the religious teachings and in contravention of the cultural teachings.
By Moses Njagih | 10 months ago
Mt Kenya bigwigs to support Kimunya after private 'lunch'
Political deliberations could not be ruled out given the status of the attendees and their interests for the region.
Moses Njagih | 10 months ago
Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- Why Covid-19 fourth wave will be lethal
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- New life for man sentenced to hang in 2005
- Wajir Deputy Governor Muktar to be sworn in
By Fred Kagonye