River on the brink of ‘giving up’ after seven decades of plenty
The last time River Kipsinende in Plateau area, Uasin Gishu County, dried up was in 1944, making it the most reliable source of water for the residents for the last seven decades.
By Michael Ollinga and Fred Kibor | 4 years ago
I didn’t send William Ruto to The Hague, Raila Odinga tells critics
“Ukweli ukidhihiri uwongo hujitenga (when the truth prevails, lies separate). Let it be clear that I was not involved in any way in the case against Ruto,” said Raila.
Michael Ollinga and Fred Kibor | 6 years ago
Private schools say closure will disrupt education calendar
Government’s directive to close public and private schools due to the ongoing teacher’s strike has been criticised by officials of Kenya Private Schools Association in the North Rift region.
Titus Too, Michael Ollinga and Fred Kibor | 5 years ago
Man kills wife after allegedly catching her in bed with lover
- Midiwo was in Nairobi to celebrate his children's academic milestones
- 36,254 candidates to join National schools
By Betty Njeru
- Court punishes man who allowed 7-year-old son drive Prado TX
- Missing 11-year-old girl, Priscilla Naserian, found dead
- The final days of Chris Kirubi
By David Odongo
- The Midiwo family loses 4 members in 2 weeks
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC