Lock-down inspires Africa’s first Nobel winner to publish another novel, five decades later
Soyinka’s other works include Aké (1981) and Myth, Literature and the African World (1975).
By Michael Chepkwony and agencies | 3 months ago
Kenyan survivor of murderous attack in the US now seeks help
Teenager appealing for medical assistance to settle Sh5 million hospital bill in the US.
Michael Chepkwony and agencies | 3 years ago
Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong
- Vroom away: Killer gang targeting bodaboda operators on the loose
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Investigators arrest another suspect in NLC officer’s murder probe
By Kamore Maina
- No pay hike for civil servants as State rejects Sh68b demand
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder