New polio vaccine to save millions of children from fresh outbreaks
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Kenya was certified poliovirus free in 2005, but suffered a setback in 2018 after live viruses were found in samples collected within Nairobi.
By Mercy Kahenda | 3 days ago
Kenya to run own Covid-19 vaccine plant by Easter next year
President Uhuru Kenyatta yesterday announced establishment of Kenya Biovax Limited to manufacture Covid-19 vaccines.
Mercy Kahenda | 3 days ago
Senator proposes Bill to strengthen mental health care
Persons suffering from mental illness will access quality health care, treatment and rehabilitation, if the Mental Health Amendment Bill is adopted.
Mercy Kahenda | 10 days ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again
- DPP sends Ndichu brothers’ file back to police, seeks more details
By Kamore Maina
- Makueni man goes into hiding after raping his mum