Covid vaccines and mental health management allocated less funds
The National Treasury has allocated the Ministry of Health Sh121.1 billion under the 2021/22 Budget, a slight increase from Sh112 billion.
By Mercy Kahenda | 4 days ago
Budget: Covid-19 vaccines underfunded, masks to be taxed
Covid has been allocated Sh15.4 billion of which Sh3.9 billion will be for procuring vaccines and Sh9.5 billion for engagement of specialists.
Mercy Kahenda | 5 days ago
Man kills wife after allegedly catching her in bed with lover
- Midiwo was in Nairobi to celebrate his children's academic milestones
- Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Court punishes man who allowed 7-year-old son drive Prado TX
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- The Midiwo family loses 4 members in 2 weeks
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC