Selling plastic bottles pops out Nakuru man's success
When Eric Wayua, a former street boy from Nakuru, began collecting and selling plastic bottles, many considered him hopeless.
By Kwamboka Oyaro | 5 years ago
My son is much more creative than I was at his age
Since my four-year old son has become a story teller, I have had to compare the way he sees things with how I did decades ago when I was around his age.
Kwamboka Oyaro | 6 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes
- Shahbal ditches Jubilee, eyes ODM ticket
- To cut obesity in children, tax sugar sweetened drinks
HEALTH & SCIENCE