Christian Religious Fundamentalism in Kenya; What do we know about it?
Pervasive stigma against sexual and gender minorities among religious leaders and politicisation of this stigma does in fact have practical negative public policy outcomes for LGBTQ+ people.
By Kuria Foundation | 1 month ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties
- Hang off helicopters at your own risk, KCAA warns
By Mate Tongola
- Hope fades for aspirant after ODM ticket revoked
By James Omoro