Elders oppose Sh38 billion Itare water project, say it will disrupt people’s lives
Opposition to the Sh38 billion Itare water project took centre stage at Bomet Green Stadium yesterday with elders from the region reiterating that the the water reservoir in Kuresoi would divert rivers from Mau and Ndoinet forests to Nakuru and Baringo counties and leave downstream counties disadvantaged.
Kimutai Gilbert | 5 years ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss
- Who is Martha Karua?
- For the love of God and Kenya, can the real Raila please stand up?