Mzee Jomo Kenyatta paved the way for all that is great in Kenya today
Hussein Abdalla, a 77-year-old resident of Shauri Moyo, remembers the day he received news of the death of Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, the country’s founding father. He was at his place of work at Kariokor Market, selling his wares, when the one o’clock Voice of Kenya (VOK) radio bulletin broke the sad news.
By Kazungu Chai | 4 years ago
Uhuru: We will safeguard freedom of worship but not con preachers in Kenya
The Government will safeguard freedom of worship but is determined to get rid of fake preachers, President Uhuru Kenyatta has said.
Kazungu Chai and PSCU | 5 years ago
Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary faults UNSC on Kenyan ICC cases
Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amina Mohamed has faulted the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) for failing to listen to the African voice in its decision on the Kenyan ICC cases.
Kazungu Chai | 7 years ago
Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- Southern Bypass crash: Ngugi, a man of the people
By Mate Tongola
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Nyeri: Four killed, two injured in head-on collision
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- VCs reject team picked to probe financial crisis in universities
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Kerio Valley’s ‘crocodile lake’ on verge of extinction