Naivasha crash brings torrents of tears after day of great joy
It was day full of joy for Michael Muli’s family. The family had hosted its son-in-law Joseph Kariuki who had travelled all the way from Ruiru, accompanied by members of his family, to pay dowry.
By Julius Chepkwony and Ian Ngeta | 5 years ago
Man who stabbed magistrate in Nakuru court admits attempted murder charge
A man who attacked a magistrate in a Nakuru court after a sentence to three years imprisonment was pronounced on him has admitted to have attempted to kill the magistrate and the complainant during the conclusion of a case of assault he was facing.
Julius Chepkwony and Ian Ngeta | 5 years ago
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance
- Your mouth is a blessing, Natembeya tells Murkomen
- Eyes on Raila, Ruto as fight for city boss takes shape