Counties' massive wage bills cripple development projects
Despite increased county revenue allocation, most projects are not completed as money goes to pay thousands of workers.
John S Shilitsa | 30 days ago
'My daughter wasn't late MCA's side-lover'
- Knec gives new rules for exams as private schools reject move
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- How rent spat with landlord led Kirubi to own iconic city building
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus