NSE ushers in new trading order for fixed income investments
The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) has amended its Fixed Income Securities (FIS) Trading Rules. This follows a formal approval from market regulator, the Capital Markets Authority (CMA).
By John Oyuke | 5 years ago
Flame Tree Group gets board approval to list on Nairobi bourse
The board of Flame Tree Group, an African manufacturing group with operations in Mauritius, Kenya, Rwanda, Ethiopia and Mozambique, has approved a plan by the firm to list its entire issued share capital on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE)
John Oyuke | 6 years ago
Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- Barack Obama's step-mother Keziah Aoko dies
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- The Obamas: The clan that gave the World a leader
By Bethuel Oduo
- Three counties freeze new land projects near Konza