President Kenyatta spoke for Africa in renouncing Obama’s gay agenda
In a bravery, only likened to the three Hebrew boys before the King of Babylon; Nebuchadnezzar in the Old Testament, Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta did so well to ward-off pressure from US President Barack Obama on his quest to push the homosexual and gay rights agenda down African’s throat during his visit to Kenya and Ethiopia late July.
By John Harrington Ndeta, | 5 years ago
Legalizing same sex marriage in America opens channels for the vice to go global
They say, when America sneezes, the whole World catches a cough. The influences of the United States of America as the only surviving super power of our time is felt not only through the military and economic prowess but also through the command it has on social and moral values across the globe.
John Harrington Ndeta, | 6 years ago
Homosexuality: Not taking a side on this issue is to take a side
Those demanding for affirmation of homosexual behaviour are proposing something that we should all be bewildered of when we think eternity.
John Harrington Ndeta, | 2 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy