National Treasury’s high excise duty on nicotine pouches is ill-advised
Data released last month by the Ministry for Health found that 8,100 Kenyans die from tobacco-related illnesses per year.
By Joe Magero | 3 months ago
Case for safer options to tobacco smoking in Africa
If we are serious about saving lives, we’d do well to look at how that fight is being won in other parts of the world.
Joe Magero | 5 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga
- TSC sacks 43 teachers over professional misconduct
- Mombasa bar owners raise concerns over confusion on lifting Covid-19 curfew