Appointment of registrar of parties was against law, Jubilee official says
He says the Political Parties Act of 2011 enacted by the 10th Parliament stipulated that the registrar should be appointed by a select committee.
By Joakim Bwana | 1 month ago
Woman brutalised by police for flouting curfew rules seeks justice
Changamwe Sub-county Police Commander Ali Ndiema said the woman was arrested for flouting curfew rules.
Joakim Bwana | 11 months ago
Man sentenced to death for the murder of Sheikh Mohammed Idris
The High Court in Mombasa has sentenced to death murder suspect Mohamed Sudi Mohamed accused of killing anti radical Muslim cleric Sheikh Mohammed Idris the chairman of Council of Preachers of Kenya (CIPK).
Joakim Bwana | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge