Girl, once he crosses this line, consider him your husband not boyfriend anymore
Have you ever really been in love? Well, just to know, love can change your world upside down
By Janet Machuka | 4 years ago
Campus love and relationships have a less meaning to many
There is that spark of ignition from within some campus teenagers once they spot Mr. and Miss handsome and beautiful respectively. One feels awakened from a world of slumber as the hormones cause body excitement and irritation. That kind of excitement that can give you energy to run a 10 km race in one hour!
Janet Machuka | 5 years ago
Standard digital visits Moi University for the first campus talks on digital media
The Standard digital team took to Moi university main campus for the first edition of campus talks on April 5th 2015. The team comprised of three ambassadors, Mathew Shahi, Njambi Mungai and Julian Kamau.
Janet Machuka | 6 years ago
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru
- Why Raila was absent from the National Prayer Breakfast
By Brian Okoth
- County commissioners’ role in fighting HIV, teen pregnancies and gender based violence