Nzamba Kitonga would be a favourite CJ for gays and atheists
Nzamba Kitonga says he has no qualms with Atheists and Homosexuals and would allow their registration since Kenya is a secular state.
By George Githinji | 4 years ago
Raila Odinga is not just a person, he is an institution!
Raila Odinga has been a key player in Kenyan politics for the last three decades. He ought to find a successor and retire gracefully.
George Githinji | 4 years ago
Kenyan men should stop sexist remarks against women in authority
We are yet to hear Treasury CS Henry Rotich being barraged with sexual remarks, yet his inability to explain how the Eurobond was spent draws much criticism that can even supersede that directed against Ms. Waiguru.
George Githinji | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy