Experts worry about high HIV deaths despite treatment
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Findings contradict the current official and donor narrative that Kenya is winning the war against HIV.
By Gatonye Gatura | 4 years ago
European Union hesitates to import Kenya’s produce
Last week’s promise by members of the European Union that they would allow GMO foods from Kenya into their region may have been premature, with the European Parliament taking a new vote on Tuesday.
Gatonye Gatura | 6 years ago
Kenyan link to alleged Nigerian experimental Ebola treatment
Nigeria plans to use a drug marketed and used in Kenya to manage HIV to treat six of its people who have been infected with Ebola. By Friday, 10 cases of Ebola had been confirmed in Nigeria, four of whom have died and 169 under surveillance. Nigerian Health Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu has said those infected will receive an experimental drug called Nano Silver.
Gatonye Gatura | 7 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries
- Ruto: Uhuru tips have kept me ahead of the pack
- Gideon receives warm reception in Kericho