Cleaner transport systems will reduce deaths
On the lips of many Kenyans today is talk about respiratory track illnesses. The irony of it all is that there is a fair body of knowledge of the causes of such illnesses but little is being done to nip the cancerous ailments in the bud.
Francis Meja | 5 years ago
Traffic offences: A case for instant fines
To operationalise the use of the schedule of minor offences, the NTSA is in the process of amending the police notification of traffic offence form to provide for the payment of fines for those who plead guilty through the current payment technologies such as mobile or electronic payment systems.
Francis Meja | 6 years ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption
- Alfred Mutua opens up on Boniface Mwangi beef, marital split and State House
By Brian Okoth
- Five arrested over DP Ruto Busia rally chaos as Matiang’i sends warning