To future CJ: Please bring back the glory of courts
For the past one week, the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) has been conducting interviews for a new Chief Justice.
By Francis Ayieko | 21 days ago
Tax education should not be left to the taxman alone
Unlike previous years, having basic tax literacy is increasingly becoming an important requirement in contemporary times.
Francis Ayieko | 22 days ago
CBK’s interest rates move good; let’s now see action
The Central Bank of Kenya on Monday maintained its benchmark interest rate at 11.5 per cent, saying current monetary policy measures have helped tame inflation. It said inflation eased to 6.8 per cent in February, from 7.8 per cent in January.
Francis Ayieko | 5 years ago
Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- In God's name: How gospel greats sow seeds of sin
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police William Sing’oei found dead
By Kamore Maina
- How Wajir governor’s wife took over running of county
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Speaker Lusaka on removed Senator Mwaura’s BBI vote