Second wife obtains orders to halt burial of Kisii County official
The burial of Kisii County Public Service Board chairman was stopped after his second wife obtained a court order.
Edwin Nyarangi | 5 days ago
Delayed salaries in public varsities a concern, says UASU
UASU National Chairman Muga K’Olale said the perennial delay of staff salaries and reduced capitation for public universities was not a good sign.
Edwin Nyarangi | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy