Watch out for forces keen to turn off the light of media
Kenyans have a moment to reflect on how to get their media to serve them better, and to zap the forces of darkness.
By Churchill Otieno | 14 days ago
Spare a thought for journalists in these times of disruption
Journalism, like all labours of love, is not for the faint hearted.
Churchill Otieno | 1 year ago
Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Phone app that helps patients manage blood pressure levels
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Judiciary’s finest hour or elites’ reckoning moment?
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered